Aaron Hernandez dead

So now that he is dead, what happens to the case? what jbird posted he died, technically an innocent man. Maybe he offed himself so his kid would get the cash.

Criminal justice system verdicts are generally irrelevant in wrongful death cases. Remember OJ Simpson?

Criminal justice system verdicts are generally irrelevant in wrongful death cases. Remember OJ Simpson?

I know that they are independent. You can be found not guilty and still lose civil. Civil cases don't require proof beyond reasonable doubt. It's the whole him being dead that I'm curious about. OJ is still alive. It probably doesn't matter it's just odd that he offed himself after being found not guilty on the second trial. Why not do it after he was convicted at the first one. It seems like he had some new reason to do it now.

Daily Mail. LOL. It's already been reported the letters were to the fiance, the daughter, and his lawyers.

Failing to find any links for lawyers, the classy places state 3 letters, then mention fiancee and daughter. Less than classy mention lover.

Failing to find any links for lawyers, the classy places state 3 letters, then mention fiancee and daughter. Less than classy mention lover.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/5-investigates-3-letters-found-after-hernandez-s-suicide/9535998

OTHO, it's possible Channel 5 jumped the gun, but generally, I'd expect if there was something unsavory there, they'd have been vague from the start.

On the other, other hand, all the gay lover citations cite back to Daily Mail, which I rank between Weekly World News and The Enquirer.

Back