VoidTerraFirma

Live to wine
Dodge Super Bee Hemi

IMG_2350.JPG

Mercury Cyclone Spoiler

IMG_2352.JPG

Pontiac Trans Am

IMG_2353.JPG

The Trans Am. The front end of the Dodge looks like the rear end of some weird 1950s car. And as for Mercury…

I wish I had pictures of my brother's '70 Mustang Grande. That thing was a BEAST.

The Super Bee needs a longer hood. I'll bet you can still catch occasional glances of the road in front of you...

Super Bee from the 3 in the OP.
Jello has the right answer.

Last edited:
When I was just a wee lad, my oldest sister (13 years older than me), had a Super Bee. Dark Metallic Blue with Black Vinyl top, Hurst shifter, that stupid chrome foot shaped gas pedal... it was beautiful. Her boyfriend (who became her husband) also had a Super Bee. All White, I forget the interior color, but it was inconsequential because of the roll cage, fuel cell and other race car stuffs. That was the car he took to nearby Carlsbad Raceway to run 1/4 miles and dust everything that dared challenge.

Those cars were like rock stars to a young kid like me. I have a special affinity for them still. I'll have to ask her for pictures.

BTW, that Alfa above is the business!

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

Of those three, I'll take the trans am cause you can at least tune that chassis to handle as well as go fast in a straight line

Back