Kerouac

weird musical dildo
CopyofPRSGREENMIRA010.jpg

PRSGREENMIRA013.jpg

PRSGREENMIRA015-1.jpg

PRSGREENMIRA007.jpg

PRSGREENMIRA006.jpg

GREENMIRANATKNOBS1JPG.jpg

2010 PRS MIRA PRIVATE STOCK WITH AAAAAA FLAME MAPLE TOP & NECK, CLARO WALNUT BACK. GREEN MALACHITE WITH NATURAL FLAME MAPLE PICKGUARD. WIDE FAT NECK. GOLD COVERED 59/09 PICKUPS. PRIVATE STOCK CASE. ALL CASE CANDY AND CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY. ALL ORIGINAL AND DEAD MINT/UNPLAYED CONDITION. Currently has these natural maple knobs, but green flame ones are in the pocket case. Will come with both sets.

WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too much going on with that one. I can handle the green flame, the flamed maple fb and the gold, but the rest just makes it look as bad as those independent convenience/tobacco/pawn shops with the multicolored flashing rope lights around the windows :ack:

Awful. It hurts even more when I think about the beautiful instruments that could have been made from that wood.

Last edited:
I know the guy who ordered that guitar... he lives in Anderson Indiana. I am constantly badgering him and his other rich buddy for ordering these crazy ass private stock guitars and then having them painted colors that are an assault to human eyes. :annoyed:

I know the guy who ordered that guitar... he lives in Anderson Indiana. I am constantly badgering him and his other rich buddy for ordering these crazy ass private stock guitars and then having them painted colors that are an assault to human eyes. :annoyed:

When I think about the cost of something like this guitar I think how you'd be better served taking a trip to a place like Wildwood and trying every guitar in the store until you found the best one there for you...and you still save thousands of dollars. Nice looking woods don't guarantee a great sounding guitar. So it's a crap shoot despite the advantage of getting exactly what you want aesthetically.

Back