Mark Wein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mark, as you wrote such a wonderful blog back in 2012 for HeliArc Guitars I thought I would let you know I am giving a HeliArc Guitar and case away on Dec. 17 2021. All you have to do is write a review on Heliarc Guitars Google business to be entered in the giveaway. Best review wins the guitar. It would be a great guitar for your best student if your still teaching.
    It does suck that the forum has taken a downturn.

I feel it will resolve itself.
    Your forum has been a source of entertainment, knowledge for years.

It sucks that a few people can't get along.

Joe
    Ya...By the looks of things you can delete my account too...Fun while it lasted..Take care...........
    Hey Mark, would you mind deleting my account and all the stuff associated? I haven't been participating as much as I was in the past and I don't want to add clutter to the database.

Thank you sir!
    mark,
    when you get a chance, could you PM me my password? somehow i got logged out overnight and i don't remember what i had my password set to. the one i remember doesn't work. i can access the site by using my facebook, but i have to keep logging in and i'm not logged in as mongooz then.
    thanks.
    Hiya Oh Grand Poohba.
    I am signing up for lessons at a local spot.

Do you have anything I can buy and download that can augment these lessons? I am looking for chord theory stuff mainly. Solo and scale stuff I wanna try with the teacher one on one.

Thanks oh Bearded One.

Joe
    Hey, Mark! About 3 years ago I gave in to the temptation to complain about my ex in the lounge. A few days ago my ex sent me the link to that thread citing it as an example of abuse. She didn't say, though, who it was that was abusing who. You cannot make these things up! Well, I knew I shouldn't have done it back then, and I was right.
    Mark: can you please delete my xxx thread in the Lounge? I tried to post a pic and a soundclip but it doesnt work properly. / Kind regards: Wilmer x
    Hey Mark, my apologies for the crude post in the lounge area to where it took your time away from other things. I'm glad you found the one thing funny though. I was trying to be funny, yet semi-PG.

Sorry buddy.
    Mark Wein
    Mark Wein
    no problem. it happens from time to time :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back