jello's Bariatric journal...

So...

Support group tonite was...interesting...

Janet, the program director who usually leads the meeting was on vacation...her assistant Jodi was not getting in front of the group, and the 2 nurses who came in to deliver some helpful info were not ready for prime time...so I got up there...

That was a blast...
This sounds like a video I saw on one of the seedier places on the internets.

So I get up there with Jodi and two nurses and show these fuckers how it's really done. By a PROFESSIONAL.
Fucking-A right...

The actual circumstances were pretty cool...there were only a few post-op there, and I was the most recent, so they asked me to talk about the surgery and post care...I even showed them the incisions...

One of the other post-op, Butch, told me after that I had a few people pretty wide-eyed and freaked out...I think it's possible that one may have dropped out of the program...

I may have been a bit too straightforward about things...:embarrassed:

Fucking-A right...

The actual circumstances were pretty cool...there were only a few post-op there, and I was the most recent, so they asked me to talk about the surgery and post care...I even showed them the incisions...

One of the other post-op, Butch, told me after that I had a few people pretty wide-eyed and freaked out...I think it's possible that one may have dropped out of the program...

It's important to be well-informed, and this course of action isn't for everyone.

Fucking-A right...

People are kinda weird about post -op Bruce/Butch/ talk right now.

I'm at the point where I should be pretty much off the protein shakes...the transition to actual food has not been easy, I've had a lot of issues with nausea, and I can only get a few bites down before it sets in, so I'm still having 2 protein shakes a day to insure an adequate protein intake...

But I'm also racing to 300...for some reason reaching that milestone has become a critical consideration for me, so I'm not as concerned about transitioning to regular food as I probably should be...

I also appear to have caught a summer cold (at least I hope that's all it is) and the accompanying fatigue has thrown me off my exercise regimin...

...and I am seriously jonesing for a friggin' slice of pizza...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442145831.028781.jpg

BTW, I shall not force you to run at Barnstorm. Just don't upset the horses and everything will be juuuuuuuuuust fine.

Back