Guitar Heel
Demented Trick
FEAR THE HURRICANE*
*for like, another week or two, and then they'll be back to where they belong.
*for like, another week or two, and then they'll be back to where they belong.
Wow, Sharks stun the Predators with 3 goal come from behind win in regulation.
Karlsson>Burns on PP
That feels like a lifetime ago. :(
@sunvalleylaw Seattle was awarded an expansion team. Get ready for 2021.
@sunvalleylaw Seattle was awarded an expansion team. Get ready for 2021.
Hopefully we can kick the Coyotes out of the Pacific division to make room. They should be in the Central.
That's what I hear will happen. Another Bay area Seattle rivalry will begin in a few years. It will depend on if they give them as sweet of a deal as the Knights got for their expansion draft. I would think the other teams would complain this time a bit more but then again Seattle anted $650M vs Vegas's $500
They will be the "Mets West."

I was not that big a hockey fan in Seattle, but this is about what I remember.
Except back in the 80's.
PS, and, to be truthful, I would be more excited if we were getting the Sonics back as part of the deal, as was going to happen with the new proposed stadium (rather than the retrofitted KeyArena).
Yeah, but they won the last game, so it's all good. Their upcoming schedule isn't near as tough as November was.
@sunvalleylaw Seattle was awarded an expansion team. Get ready for 2021.