When it comes to mullets

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
I don't think James ever got the respect he should received. This is a truly stunning mullet and the stash puts it over the top whilst all the time being truly genuine....there is no mulletwink wink nudge here, this is truly someone who had a clear vision of what he wanted to look like....he gave no fucks.

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 6.11.03 PM.png

Everyone had mullets in those days. Metallica, your mailman, your algebra teacher, your mom, everyone.

That's maybe more long hair with bangs than a mullet. That moustache, tho--he tried to retroactively make it cool when he had the mutton chops into moustache, but he's rocking a full on "dirty uncle" there.

Mullets are back--a lot of students (not to mention a few celebrities) who are rocking them now. They are still stupid, but that kind of fashion's thing.

Mullets are back--a lot of students (not to mention a few celebrities) who are rocking them now. They are still stupid, but that kind of fashion's thing.
yea, but a whole lot of the "come back" mullets are really not. and in women's hair styles, they've really been there all along.
on guys, if you ears aren't showing (if they're covered by long hair), it ain't a mullet. imo.

Things I never had, and don't feel cheated:
Mullet
Perm
STD

The list goes on......

Things I never had, and don't feel cheated:
Mullet
Perm
STD

The list goes on......

Yeah...you never had a mullet but you likely had bowl cuts for years!

And I can't believe that I must post the One Mullet To Rule Them All again but...

Screenshot_20200918-195727_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back