whats in the mail?

got a link I need a cheapO humbucker for a build/partsOcaster
i already have a bridge p90 (lollar overwound 10.5K)
I need a neck bucker that will pair well that costs less than $50 shipped
Let me take a look. I might have an extra Gibson humbucker. I know I have some ceramic humbuckers that I can send you cheaply.

probaly the PAF. im pairing this with a bridge p90 that is A5 mags and is 10.5K
its pretty damn powerful for a single but only about the same output as my minibuckers which were around 7K
so a low wind, or PAF style bucker would be best me thinks

Okay. I'll see what I have in a Gibson.

The only issue with a Gibson is that they have long legs. Your pickup cavity might only have room for a short legged pickup.

I just got an AC/DC biography book that came today from Amazon in the mail. My oldest son bought it for me. They are my all time favorite band. I've always wanted it but I have a hard time buying myself things.

Got my new balance last night...
81vh-9Hi%2BrL._SL1500_.jpg
I can't see anything.

I just got an AC/DC biography book that came today from Amazon in the mail. My oldest son bought it for me. They are my all time favorite band. I've always wanted it but I have a hard time buying myself things.

awesome! they (bon scott 'dc) are my favorite bands of all time.

Id like to get the keef bio as well

mal reminds me of a mini-keef the way he lightly strums and has amazing timing

the sheptone P90s arrived today. now i have to find the time to get them installed into the Blacktop. Mr. Sheppard also sent me some caps as a nice surprise to install along with the pickups that he says are good compliments. i think i'll throw them in as well and see what happens.

From that screenshot it looks Android based. Cool. :thu:
Yep. Works pretty slick although setting up the wireless printer and cash drawer were a pain since they gave me directions for the wrong printer :embarrassed:

I originally was going to use it with my new iPad but the store front package looked really cool and they give you the tablet and swiper.

Waiting at work for my Bugera 1960 Infinium to be delivered along with some wheel bearings and read control arms forward my Mustang.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back