What is your most recent NGD?

ara2u6am.jpg

I'm also hoping this will change soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Marks is shipping tomorrow (Friday). Chads should be good soon too. Revs gets painted after chads just because of the 2 colors I guess. Things are looking up. :thu:

I do have the bass planned out based on the 440 body style. :thu:

The Koa stuff and the single cuts are hitting the machine by end of the month.
 
It was an impulse buy - Squier Tele. I asked myself for about a week, "why the hell did I buy that?" but it's been growing on me since.
104_1080_zps8f498f76.jpg
 
My last NGD was that Luna Safari I won here.

Prior to that, probably the Martin D-28 I bought back in 2004 or so. I'm pretty well fixed for guitars.
 
Oh yeah, Gary just reminded me that I screwed up. My most recent acquisition is the Guild acoustamaphonic sensation.
IMAG0494.jpg
 
Back
Top