WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING, RIGHT NOW?!

A thread to share what you are watching, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, network, cable, whatever. Anything but news. No news in here.

I am watching this again. Always loved it. It was filmed just up the road from where I went to law school, in Salem, Oregon. Haven't watched it in years.

I've been watching the first season of a Canadian show called Pure, about drug-traffic and organized crime among the Mennonites. It's pretty good.

i'm not sure why you posted this in this thread. confused

also
fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars................
Because I was saying my "What Are You Watching" thread was inspired by the thread you started, "What Are You Listening to" thread.

When you posted this last night I was watching a glass of bourbon and a fire. Now that it’s cooled off a bit, I’ll most probably be bingeing on cave man tv.

Before that, we were watching Black list on Netflix. It’s not great, but I really enjoy seeing Robert California as an international master criminal.

MV5BYWJkNGQ5OGQtMTE4Ny00NmU4LWI5ZDctYjdjMzdkOGVhODYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY3MzU2MDM@._V1_.jpg

Highway To Hell
'Going down, party time. My friends are gonna be there too'.

Welcone To The Jungle
'You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby. You're gonna die'.

Crazy Train
'Mental wounds not healing. Life's a bitter shame'

These are all part of the MegaMind soundtrack. I'm watching it with my 5 year old son. Great movie. Im not sure how appropriate the soundtrack is.

220px-Megamind2010Poster.jpg

I've been rewatching Mad Men, largely because I mainly have the TV on as background noise when Mrs Aahzz and the kids are busy elsewhere.

the amazing race. it's absolute trash, but it's really scratching some itch I didn't realize I had when used for background noise

The kids have me watching Star Wars Rebels with them. It’s actually not that bad aside from the constant killing of Storm Troopers and that the main characters don’t seem to notice that they keep doing the exact same things over and over again.

Buehler's day on.

He's today's starting pitcher for the Dodgers. Trying to get them to game 7 of the National League Championship Series.
So far, so good. 3 to 0 Dodgers.

20201017_140658.jpg

Last edited:
Back