WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki sixx and Eddie vedder are going at it right now….basically Eddie said the crue disrespected women and sixx returned with “ your music is boring”
A982B1C5-D12B-44F8-842D-C3EAB97DD440.jpeg

Well, yeah they did. Shoved a lot of money in G-strings along the way. Wonder if Eddie got that info from the Crue Movie or the metal music documentary?

Nikki sixx and Eddie vedder are going at it right now….basically Eddie said the crue disrespected women and sixx returned with “ your music is boring”

I knew this dumb bullshit because I was blasting a modern hard classic brickwalled nu metal bro rock of the 80s, 90s, and today station after two nights of raccoon hijinks. Also heard an anecdote about how the dj's dog is racist but he's totally not racist because he used to live in the US Virgin Islands... Also heard this song and 20 others that broke my brain. Felt like I watched a bunch of DVDs because I'm pretty tired.

cancelling, cancelling

About 25 times. One of those days with a sad heart flooded with memories of the most wonderful life I shared time with.

I knew this dumb bullshit because I was blasting a modern hard classic brickwalled nu metal bro rock of the 80s, 90s, and today station after two nights of raccoon hijinks. Also heard an anecdote about how the dj's dog is racist but he's totally not racist because he used to live in the US Virgin Islands... Also heard this song and 20 others that broke my brain. Felt like I watched a bunch of DVDs because I'm pretty tired.

cancelling, cancelling

that culture SHOULD be cancelled. also what is this 2013? Zombies are still a thing :confused:

View attachment 72180
Well, yeah they did. Shoved a lot of money in G-strings along the way. Wonder if Eddie got that info from the Crue Movie or the metal music documentary?

Eddie said...

"I used to work in San Diego loading gear at a club. I’d end up being at shows that I wouldn’t have chosen to go to – bands that monopolized late-’80s MTV. The metal bands that – I’m trying to be nice – I despised. 'Girls, Girls, Girls' and Motley Crue: [expletive] you," recollected Vedder when asked if traces of "art-culture explosion" from the Generation X-led grunge movement were still present today.

Read More: Sixx Calls Pearl Jam 'Boring' After Vedder Knocks Motley Crue | https://loudwire.com/nikki-sixx-pea...-crue/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Eddie said...

"I used to work in San Diego loading gear at a club. I’d end up being at shows that I wouldn’t have chosen to go to – bands that monopolized late-’80s MTV. The metal bands that – I’m trying to be nice – I despised. 'Girls, Girls, Girls' and Motley Crue: [expletive] you," recollected Vedder when asked if traces of "art-culture explosion" from the Generation X-led grunge movement were still present today.

Read More: Sixx Calls Pearl Jam 'Boring' After Vedder Knocks Motley Crue | https://loudwire.com/nikki-sixx-pea...-crue/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
That’s hilarious. I don’t know anything about Vedder other than people around him he considers good friends die. I know I’ve heard something from Pearl Jam but nothing I can name. Kind of funny since I own everything from Alice In Chains and Nirvana. Never cared for Creed sound a likes.

that culture SHOULD be cancelled. also what is this 2013? Zombies are still a thing :confused:

Probably heard the song six times but didn't watch the vid. My brain is 75% downtuned yarl sludge now. Had to shut it down. What's left of Springpiss should be leveled and Chris Cornell should be exhumed and shot into space with Jeff.

Eddie said...

After operation scare raccoons I'm totally on team Sixx. PJ is violence.

Probably heard the song six times but didn't watch the vid. My brain is 75% downtuned yarl sludge now. Had to shut it down. What's left of Springpiss should be leveled and Chris Cornell should be exhumed and shot into space with Jeff.
Mangum or Bezos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back