WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
BONG ! that city one :jam:

5z15re.gif

billy nicholls - white lightning

I had the Messiah on this morning. (different performance tho)
it was pretty much always on christmas morning growing up, so it's become the default christmas soundtrack for me. My parent's record set was the King's College Choir one from the 80s I think - this is very a good one though! The size of the room they're in seems perfect for the size of the group, and the acoustics/recording are really good (and the performances ain't too shabby either)

Seeing a theorbo being played always makes me want to get one, which would be very silly, so I guess that's a downside

Not everybody can afford a Roland like Manfred (or appreciate the album Trans like Theodore).

I can appreciate Trans bro but all I'm msaying is I hope he got permission from the keyboard before he started "doing his thing" is all....he's gonna hurt it

Since I'm lazy I haven't yet cleaned my Dynavaps yet and one was clogged so necessitated it...I had to consult this stoner so as not to ruin something so I'm listening to this
*spits*

I can appreciate Trans bro but all I'm msaying is I hope he got permission from the keyboard before he started "doing his thing" is all....he's gonna hurt it

A fella can get pretty worked up thinking about the president of the USA. *spits*

Since I'm lazy I haven't yet cleaned my Dynavaps yet and one was clogged so necessitated it...I had to consult this stoner so as not to ruin something so I'm listening to this
*spits*

Hot metal tastes bad and that looks like a lot of work. *spits*

A fella can get pretty worked up thinking about the president of the USA. *spits*

Hot metal tastes bad and that looks like a lot of work. *spits*
the metal dunt get hot except for the "bowl" part like any pipe. It's pure flavor with these....best ever device for weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back