WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I recall someone really getting bent outa shape upon that video being posted :embarrassed:

Ha! Yeah, I was trying to remember who it was who took such persoanl umbrage against it.

I always remember that particular video because he kicks the amp to make the spring reverb crash.

Ha! Yeah, I was trying to remember who it was who took such persoanl umbrage against it.

I always remember that particular video because he kicks the amp to make the spring reverb crash.
yeah , he really did take offense. i recall a remark ab out them not knowing how to tune ;o to me there's something that reminds me of Suicide's Ghost rider in the video and the band

yeah , he really did take offense. i recall a remark ab out them not knowing how to tune ;o to me there's something that reminds me of Suicide's Ghost rider in the video and the band

Similar wheelhouse to Suicide fer sure. :thu:

is she the original for that song? I always remember hearing it but I also always associate TU with the Tracy U show (although I knew she was a singer before that) and also I believe I always thought that was the Bangles probably, sounds a lot like them.

is she the original for that song? I always remember hearing it but I also always associate TU with the Tracy U show (although I knew she was a singer before that) and also I believe I always thought that was the Bangles probably, sounds a lot like them.

Kirsty McColl wrote it, but it was the Tracy Ullman version that was the hit.

If this tropical house remix of Tarzan Boy doesn't fill your heart with joy and make you want to dance then you're dead inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back