WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drove across town to the REI located at one of the malls....I've said it before but Electric Wizard is my choiuce for crosstown driving, especially on a saturday afternoon a few weeks before Christmas AND the mall. It's like a force field around yound and all is calm. i mean there was a guy on a dirt bike going down the street at like 65 mph weaving in and out of traffic, it was like that episode of chIps where the Eviel Knievel guy was raging through the streets. meanwhile i put the Wizard on and i felt a calm numbness overtake my body and I was able to calmly navigate and deal with the traffic....

I just drove across town to the REI located at one of the malls....I've said it before but Electric Wizard is my choiuce for crosstown driving, especially on a saturday afternoon a few weeks before Christmas AND the mall. It's like a force field around yound and all is calm. i mean there was a guy on a dirt bike going down the street at like 65 mph weaving in and out of traffic, it was like that episode of chIps where the Eviel Knievel guy was raging through the streets. meanwhile i put the Wizard on and i felt a calm numbness overtake my body and I was able to calmly navigate and deal with the traffic....

Electric Wizard creates a forcefield of heaviness and rancour that repels anyone who is not part of The Chosen Few.

I've been listening to a killer underrated melodic heavy rock/metal band from the '90s called Edwin Dare. Their guitar player, Jeff Kollman, is a monster. He also plays with Mogg/Way, Alan Parsons, and Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats.

i love how they are actually using all of the guitar strings lol

drums are great too. this entire album rips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back