WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, 99.9% cats. But there were more rockabilly Ronnies than dogs.

So many Ronnies and Johnnys! Johnny I can understand, but is Ronnie that common of a name in real life?

Interesting thing about rockabilly cats and dogs. Being a cat seems to be the 'cool' thing, whereas the metaphor of the dog seems to be way less desirable.

Notice in this one he says' Doggone it! (Let me hear it now cats!)'

So many Ronnies and Johnnys! Johnny I can understand, but is Ronnie that common of a name in real life?

Interesting thing about rockabilly cats and dogs. Being a cat seems to be the 'cool' thing, whereas the metaphor of the dog seems to be way less desirable.

Notice in this one he says' Doggone it! (Let me hear it now cats!)'

Real gone chicks prefer cool cats.

I did the ol' 'roulette wheel" flick on the Apple mouse yesterday which if yer not familiar with the Apple mouse it has a invisable click wheel so it's kinda like trouch screen but on the mouse. Yopu can scroll super fast.
so anyway I did that and landed on Swans. I used to listen to Swans, Angels of Light, Gira quite a bit but haven't in a few years . I had no idea they had a new album in 2019...good stuff.

I did the ol' 'roulette wheel" flick on the Apple mouse yesterday which if yer not familiar with the Apple mouse it has a invisable click wheel so it's kinda like trouch screen but on the mouse. Yopu can scroll super fast.
so anyway I did that and landed on Swans. I used to listen to Swans, Angels of Light, Gira quite a bit but haven't in a few years . I had no idea they had a new album in 2019...good stuff.

That's not bad.

For some reason I thought SWANS had called it a day. I had no idea they'd a new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back