WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, did not know this existed. Never figured Gord Downie for a Gun Club fan. The Sadies are nailing it here.

@DdBob you might like this. Or maybe not. But you've said you like The Gun Club, and I don't have anyone else to get super excited about Gun Club covers with. :embarrassed:

This was in the recentish movie about Christine Chubbuck I watched on netflix. No stranger to the song but it resonated more in the context of the scene. Christine gave me a lot more anxiety than Uncut Gems. *spits*

He wrote it about his wife, some time before they were divorced and he sawed their bed in half and choked her. :embarrassed:

Fucking hell, did not know this existed. Never figured Gord Downie for a Gun Club fan. The Sadies are nailing it here.

@DdBob you might like this. Or maybe not. But you've said you like The Gun Club, and I don't have anyone else to get super excited about Gun Club covers with. :embarrassed:

Sorry, didn't see this till now :thu: That was very good...yes I dig the Gun club and I also dig Gord and the Tragically Hip. my best bud back in the day was super into the Tragically Hip. That, REM , The Smithereens and Nirvana Bleach/Nevermind were constant rotation...oh and Rush :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back