WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my all-time favorite fuzztones!

It's hot. I think I was served that after the Gloria Gaynor track. But before that I was thinking how much I liked the zippy tone on Fool in the Rain, only to be gifted with even more potent zippiness (sounds like the same effect). And then my mental zep jukebox put The Rover on, following on from FitR, I guess.

Also didn't know they did Emma, which I saw in the sidebar and which is on this comp I was trying to think of earlier in the thread. https://markweinguitarlessons.com/f...g-to-right-now-ii.83002/page-199#post-1782991

hqdefault.jpg

*spits*

It's hot. I think I was served that after the Gloria Gaynor track. But before that I was thinking how much I liked the zippy tone on Fool in the Rain, only to be gifted with even more potent zippiness (sounds like the same effect). And then my mental zep jukebox put The Rover on, following on from FitR, I guess.

Also didn't know they did Emma, which I saw in the sidebar and which is on this comp I was trying to think of earlier in the thread. https://markweinguitarlessons.com/f...g-to-right-now-ii.83002/page-199#post-1782991

hqdefault.jpg

*spits*

'Emma' is terrific too. The Hot Chocolate Greatest Hits album used to get a lot of play in Chez Motorik.

I had Chart Pimp back in maybe 2002 (I was living in Japan, I remember that much).

I forgot that band existed.

I also had a paperback with that illustration on the cover when I was a kid. I want to say it was by Harry Harrison, but I can't remember much more.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

I had Chart Pimp back in maybe 2002 (I was living in Japan, I remember that much).

I forgot that band existed.

I also had a paperback with that illustration on the cover when I was a kid. I want to say it was by Harry Harrison, but I can't remember much more.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

needs more ostentatious stage pacing

Forgot everything except the huge tone and the cover so I did like three different google image searches and it finally came up with "jet pack sci fi art," which I could reverse image search to find the album cover. Internet says it's Peter Elson.

D7fCXN0XoAAd-yQ.jpg

needs more ostentatious stage pacing

Forgot everything except the huge tone and the cover so I did like three different google image searches and it finally came up with "jet pack sci fi art," which I could reverse image search to find the album cover. Internet says it's Peter Elson.

D7fCXN0XoAAd-yQ.jpg

Found it!

Fucking hell, I can't go to the store without forgetting something, but I can remember the tiniest details about pop trivia and books.

prime+3.jpg

That's a book I read about 35 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back