WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
the evap cooler on high....yesterday it got to 88 degrees in the house. There is always a heat soak at the end of the day from like 4-8 pm With an evap cooler where it's running in optimal condition you can expect 20-25 degrees cooler than outside air. Mine is just about ready for a mid summer pad change (calcified , crusty and doersn't absord the water too great now) and need to swap in a new water pump too....so I'm getting anywhere from 12 -18 degrees cooling....this weekend that should mean it will be 94 or so inside the house in the evening with the 'cooler" on

They say the whole US will be experiecing a high pressure heatwave with 'reel feels" in the 100-115 range

Here is our upcoming forecast for the week

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 5.51.03 AM.png

could be worse though...I could live in Phoenix

7dayam.jpg

Dry. Brain.

I had a couple potted cacti inside and granted they were neglected and about three years old and really needed a transplant to larger pots more than anything BUT I walked by one this morning and it was completely flat...like when those christmas blow up decorations lose all their air and collapse....that's what the cactus did *spits*

you wait for it and I will post a pic this evening when I get home from work!

also keep in mind that Spring piss will be like 93 for one day with a heat index of 103 and then they will be back in the upper 80's but they will make world news for a heat index of 311 degrees *spits*

didn’t know they finally released it. Will be listening to it later tonight.

Have you had a chance to give it a couple spins?
I think it's a great compliment the first two albums but still somewhat contemporary and you'd almost never know that all these years went past between releases.

Have you had a chance to give it a couple spins?
I think it's a great compliment the first two albums but still somewhat contemporary and you'd almost never know that all these years went past between releases.

I have and I really like it. You are exactly right, still sounds like classic Hum, but not dated. Luckily, I got to see them a couple years ago when they did their "reunion" tour. They sounded great live too.

here you go Theodore...hope it was worth the wait

The sounds of silence....

a dead cactus....dead from dehydration in the dry heat. the life was sucked right out of it almost as if a Chupacabra latched onto it's throat and sucked all the life out

IMG_0550.jpeg

IMG_0552.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back