WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube has wanted me to watch his vids for a while. Looked him up a few days ago.

Feel like anytime I make a big purchase trying to improve my quality of life, it just gets wasted after something doesn't pan out or something's faulty or it needs expensive repair that I can't do, etc. Defeating.

Youtube has wanted me to watch his vids for a while. Looked him up a few days ago.

Feel like anytime I make a big purchase trying to improve my quality of life, it just gets wasted after something doesn't pan out or something's faulty or it needs expensive repair that I can't do, etc. Defeating.

That sucks. :frown:

You were having problems with a new bike a little while back, is that right?

That band will never age. I was watching YT last nightr and a suggestion was a 1993 MTV 120 minutes. Normally I would not click a 90's thing like that....80's all day long but not 90's. The first thing they play was a Smashing Pumpkins live in house thing....I didn't last. It was not good in fact it was bad....it did not age well at all.

ionnalee is releasing earlier versions of her songs in an album called Kronologi. This was earlier version of Samaritan. I like this version when it starts going... more like a lo-fi version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back