WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....so years ago when I moved into a duplex about a mile or two away from my brother and his wife I lived on a street named Camden but the intersecting street was named Jones and the parallel street to Jones coming from my brothers direction was Howard.....not kidding. zThe first time my bro came over he joked that it would be easy to remember my place because he'd have to pass by Howard Jones :idea:

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 7.19.25 AM.png

well yesterday on my way to the Ramen store which just happened to be down the road from that place I drove by both Howard street and then Jones street and that memory of my brother saying that popped into my head....so i downloaded Human's Lib

41jYLrFHf3L._SY355_.jpg

.....so years ago when I moved into a duplex about a mile or two away from my brother and his wife I lived on a street named Camden but the intersecting street was named Jones and the parallel street to Jones coming from my brothers direction was Howard.....not kidding. zThe first time my bro came over he joked that it would be easy to remember my place because he'd have to pass by Howard Jones :idea:

View attachment 56415
well yesterday on my way to the Ramen store which just happened to be down the road from that place I drove by both Howard street and then Jones street and that memory of my brother saying that popped into my head....so i downloaded Human's Lib

41jYLrFHf3L._SY355_.jpg

I always liked that. But then I like 'Solsbury Hill' as well.

Robyn is spinning more tunes right now

Full playlist for Club Domo #2

1. The age of self - Robert Wyatt
2. The Future - Prince
3. Throb - Janet Jackson
4. Computer Love - Kraftwerk
5. Love is free (Mr Tophats remix) - La Bagatelle Magique
6. In Love - Andy Ash
7. Tania (Doorly re-dub) - Harry Romero
8. Hang with me (Axel Boman remix) - Robyn
9. La isla bonita (extended remix) - Madonna
10. Ram On - Paul McCartney
11. Ezekiel’s wheel feat. the Dream - Jay Electronica
12. I need somebody to love tonight - Sylvester
13. I.c Love affair (Italian version) - Gaz Nevada
14. Open Up (slow version) - KZA (Force of Nature)
15. Hanuma Maruti - S.P Balasubrahmanyam
16. Ma Foom Bey (rythm version) - Cultural Vibe
17. Can’t Believe - Nancy Martin
18. Eyes of the moon (Joe Goddard remix) - Seahawks

cars honking because the guy next door has a sign in his front yard that says "honk for the graduate" :mad:

wasting 30 mins of my life watching mandatory training on working from home even though i don't work work from home. good times.

been litening/watching a lot of actionkid during this covid thing. he just goes out walking around the different burroughs of NYC everyday ...;ong videos with real good camera work and he's pretty knowledgeable about NYC

been litening/watching a lot of actionkid during this covid thing. he just goes out walking around the different burroughs of NYC everyday ...;ong videos with real good camera work and he's pretty knowledgeable about NYC

Needs more Accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back