WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2020-4-25_14-40-34.jpeg

Very cool video.
I had 1 album of theirs dl'd a few years back because John Dwyer of the Oh Sees (which i was really in to for a while like 5 or 6 years ago) had mentioned them but it never really stuck with me. when you posted that video here pages back i got hooked on their new album and have saince dl'd the Satan's graffiti one as well but Sing in a world that's falling apart is a masterpiece of sloppy down home Americana country western music, Zumi must've been the missing ingredient . I really wish there was a good Hooker Jon video...gaw damn that song :embarrassed:

^^^^^^^ The Mascis bit is priceless. Only would've been better if they could've gotten Barlow to deliver the "I think you're a little bit loud" line.

I had 1 album of theirs dl'd a few years back because John Dwyer of the Oh Sees (which i was really in to for a while like 5 or 6 years ago) had mentioned them but it never really stuck with me. when you posted that video here pages back i got hooked on their new album and have saince dl'd the Satan's graffiti one as well but Sing in a world that's falling apart is a masterpiece of sloppy down home Americana country western music, Zumi must've been the missing ingredient . I really wish there was a good Hooker Jon video...gaw damn that song :embarrassed:

Yeah, I'm really digging them a lot more since Zumi joined too. Especially the new sloppy country vibe on Sing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back