Chad Slender Hobbit Sep 14, 2016 #21 Help!I'maRock! said: @smurfco newspaper machines customer service bots pizza remembrance Click to expand... pizza remembrance
Help!I'maRock! said: @smurfco newspaper machines customer service bots pizza remembrance Click to expand... pizza remembrance
baimun Funkasaurus Rex Sep 14, 2016 #22 @mystixboi1 Guitar flipping (buying and selling, not the acrobatic kind) Nuno Bettencourt The Color Purple (the color, not the book/movie)
@mystixboi1 Guitar flipping (buying and selling, not the acrobatic kind) Nuno Bettencourt The Color Purple (the color, not the book/movie)
DdBob Dogue in teh desert Sep 14, 2016 #23 mikesr1963 retired has doctor who likes to grab his balls yearly physical
Guitar Heel Demented Trick Sep 14, 2016 #24 smorgdonkey said: smorgdonkey Attacking Negativing 90% of the time Click to expand... You stole mine.
smorgdonkey said: smorgdonkey Attacking Negativing 90% of the time Click to expand... You stole mine.
DdBob Dogue in teh desert Sep 14, 2016 #25 Gary Blackhard walked the earth before Dylan went electric t-shirts Folk music
Peen Simmons Let’s Get Obtuse! Sep 14, 2016 #29 @tompetty Single pan Whole pack of hotdogs Fucked a bag of ketchup chips
Peen Simmons Let’s Get Obtuse! Sep 14, 2016 #30 @baimun Belt sander guitar abuse Hoosier Buys guitar crap for the free Laffy Taffy from Sweetwater
tompetty Sporting a hammer... Sep 14, 2016 #31 @Peen Simmons I don't know I can't think of anything Who is he again?
Theodore I gotta move Sep 14, 2016 #33 DdBob said: theodore canoeing mercury jeep fat camp Click to expand... Never been in a canoe. *spits*
DdBob said: theodore canoeing mercury jeep fat camp Click to expand... Never been in a canoe. *spits*
12Pack Dyslexic b00n Sep 14, 2016 #36 @jelloman NY State Empathy Both if us went through a similar challenge.
Help!I'maRock! Mediocringly Derivative Sep 14, 2016 #38 Theodore said: howie god street wine miss ohio sandwich pedantry Click to expand... Teddy The St. Louis Cardinals Guided By Voices
Theodore said: howie god street wine miss ohio sandwich pedantry Click to expand... Teddy The St. Louis Cardinals Guided By Voices
mystixboi1 Kick Henry Jackassowski Sep 14, 2016 #39 @baimun Koa Sage of modifying Full rosewood necks