New Lesson! Turn Major Triad Arpeggios on Guitar into Minor, Diminished and Augmented Chords!

I incorporated this into my scale study. My guitar fretboard paper is double sided, with has 5 necks on each side.

On side 1, I get the 5 CAGED patterns, with note names for the scale I'm playing. On the side 2, I get 4 necks of string sets and then on the bottom one I write out all the chord tones for the tonic. I'll do this in both major and the relative natural minor. I should probably do the intervals in addition to the notes, but this seems easier to me.

Goal is to write them out, and play them, 4 times per week.

I incorporated this into my scale study. My guitar fretboard paper is double sided, with has 5 necks on each side.

On side 1, I get the 5 CAGED patterns, with note names for the scale I'm playing. On the side 2, I get 4 necks of string sets and then on the bottom one I write out all the chord tones for the tonic. I'll do this in both major and the relative natural minor. I should probably do the intervals in addition to the notes, but this seems easier to me.

Goal is to write them out, and play them, 4 times per week.
Sounds good. Any way to internalize the information means less "mental processing" time is spent while you're trying to make music.

Back