Tickets!!!!

I enjoy watching football. I haven’t been to a game since the Raiders were in Los Angeles. I would have a hard time spending more than $100 to see a game in any sport live.
 
I enjoy watching football. I haven’t been to a game since the Raiders were in Los Angeles. I would have a hard time spending more than $100 to see a game in any sport live.
That's pretty much where I am as well. I haven't been to an NFL game since the 90's, primarily due to the ridiculous ticket cost. The level of entertainment is not worth the price of admission, IMO. I've been to several college games though. They're quite fun, but even their ticket prices have been on the rise lately. I'm kinda looking forward to maybe going to some USFL games this spring. I doubt they'll be too expensive, but the closest team to me is in Philadelphia.

Regarding the Super Bowl, I'll watch from the comfort of home and hope it's a good game. If not, there's always the Puppy Bowl.
 
Back
Top