The stuff Fender sells in Japan that they don't here...

I see your red Mustang and raise you a trans blue.

fj-mgho-tbl_1.jpg

Seriously, the blue is so much better, especially that deep richer blue.
 
Thinline strats eh? Cool idea, dunno that I've ever seen that before. :shrug:

For a company that comes up with some really fresh approaches to old standards, their website sucks. No previews and you have to click each model to see what it looks like? wtf?
 
I hit translate when I popped up in my browser and some of the descriptions are priceless.

"For a base (VintageSpecial) VSP model that was manufactured in the technology of domestic highest peak, high-flying, Fender Japan was produced in Limited Edition 30th Anniversary model."

"The material in the ST62 model was clothed body in the Japanese style pattern that is impressive, it is the appearance of ST62-SPL compromise between East and West Stratocaster exactly."
 
Right? That's all I want.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Srsly....MIJ/fujigen HRR 50s
OFR
Maple board
Basswood body
Dimarzio bridge humbucker, splittable w/ pull up tone knob
Kulson style vintage tuners

I had one in Olympic White that was a great guitar.

IMG_6086.JPG



The Hot Rod Reissue 60s was more or less the same guitar w/ a rosewood board.
 
Srsly....MIJ/fujigen HRR 50s
OFR
Maple board
Basswood body
Dimarzio bridge humbucker, splittable w/ pull up tone knob
Kulson style vintage tuners

I had one in Olympic White that was a great guitar.

IMG_6086.JPG



The Hot Rod Reissue 60s was more or less the same guitar w/ a rosewood board.
Oh my!
 
You guys are killing me with this thread.


Yup.

Having a good friend who lives in Japan and spends every August back here in SoCal makes avoiding the temptation even harder. He is always asking me if there's anything I want him to bring over with him.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4
 
Back
Top