The Seven Types of iPhone Users.

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
6025334.jpg

I'm The Overuser and my friend who just got one yesterday is The Complainer. :embarrassed:

I'm fairly close to the over-user. I'm sure I can get the same funtionality out of the Droid phones but I like the iPhone a lot.

I'm not sure where I fall. I'm somewhere between the complainer and the hacker. I like my iphone, but really don't like the data plan prices. I also have an illegal tethering hack running on my phone right now.

Unfortunately I am 85% the Desk Jobber. The iPhone replaced the Blackberry and I own my iPod so there - bleh....

Where is the option for, I was totally happy with a regular cell phone, but I was required by my job to get one?

Considering I just sent three emails an checked the forum on the bus between economy parking and the airport terminal, I'd say primarily overuser

Unfortunately I am 85% the Desk Jobber. The iPhone replaced the Blackberry and I own my iPod so there - bleh....

I think this may be me as well. I am waiting on my iPhone, though.
I got an e-mail out of the blue from "the phone girls" at work saying, "It's time for an upgrade. What do you want?"
Last time. I had to pay for the phone myself. :confused:

I ordered a iPhone but I havent got it yet. One thing I know for sure is I fucking hate my Blackberry.

I ordered a iPhone but I havent got it yet. One thing I know for sure is I fucking hate my Blackberry.

Hated my Blackberry too. Congrats on the iPhone! Droid phones have given me the least frustration of any phone. Haven't even tried the iPhone but maybe this summer.

Back