Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

This has gotta be some kind of record. The Elle and Echorec have been on my board since March. My board has looked like this since early May, the dirt has changed and will continue to change depending on my needs, but the other 3 are solid.

View attachment 57921

I was gonna post a pic, but why bother, it looks exactly the same as it did over a month ago. This must be some kind of record. And for the most part, since I got the Victory VC35, I've mostly just been plugging straight into the amp. My board has been in the case since I jammed at my neighbors 2 weeks ago. I took it out today for the tuner when I put together the new tele.

Here’s my updated board. The Deco is gonna be a lot of fun. It also forces me to place an OD at the end of the chain, which I can never bring myself to do.

the Drive-In is my favorite TS clone of all time.

the Wrath is the best blend of actual Rat tone and low noise that I’ve used.

The OMB, despite the infuriating lack of a period after the B, is a perfectly cromulent looper and drum machine combo.

View attachment 59097

I get a warm feeling inside when I see another Elle in the wild :grin:

This has gotta be some kind of record. The Elle and Echorec have been on my board since March. My board has looked like this since early May, the dirt has changed and will continue to change depending on my needs, but the other 3 are solid.

View attachment 57921
Over a month later.
IMG_6401.jpg

I may have to go to the doctor.

What's the Pickle Rick pedal? Pickle Drive?

Actually... That would have been more appropriate. Dammit.

It's a TS-9, TS-10, and TS-808 in a box. You can toggle between the circuits et al JHS Bonsai.

It has a fat switch and clipping diode switch - It's a modified General Guitar Gadgets board... The TS-9 to 808 is a single switch for two resistors and I can't remember what the 9 to 10 was but it was similar.

Back