Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

Tonight’s board:
1CF7F42D-BC63-489E-9222-29AC28673C81.jpeg

Took this to my neighbor's Saturday night. If I were to gig, I think I could be fine with just my guitar straight into the Victory and just ride the volume knob on the guitar.

IMG_6023.jpg

Updated our boards...again.

focus was on getting them all to fit in a line...haha. my OCD (the disorder, not the pedal) was not happy.

Also, the new EHX tuner is a piece of shit.

FE3FAF24-E97E-4466-B0B9-96B07FFFDA80.jpeg
C361D3CC-D86E-41A2-B00E-2C54DB4FFEC5.jpeg

I've finally reached the conclusion that having the Crybaby on my pedalboard just sucks. Not only is it uncomfortable to use, but it's such a space hog. Unfortunately, removing means totally rearranging and rewiring the entire board which totally blows goats.

On the bright side, it creates room for 1 or 2 more entirely unnecessary and frivolous pedals of my choosing. So that's nice.

Re-did mine and Soo-Jin’s boards. Again.

I keep going simpler in hers. Just stuff she wants and will actually use. No crazy gain. Not many knobs or options. Sounds great.

got a lot of noise today, and the Adam saves the day. I think it’s funny she has two dudes on her board.

EEA285EE-C9F5-4C2C-8760-B75FA6AFC19C.jpeg

I gave her my frank but then had low gain envy. Just got the white sands to fill the void, and I really like it. Light and spongy.

2E3E5DFF-E640-4F32-9BDF-CFDD8E6E7CA7.jpeg

Apparently I’ve missed the memo on Big Ear.

Last look at this mess:

View attachment 53595
Big Ear is a very small company, now out of Nashville. They make a few awesome pedals, the Elle has been my main reverb for about a year and a half. I don't think I've ever had a pedal last as long. The Woodcutter is a very good Rat inspired pedal. The Z-Delay and Frank are now discontinued. He blew out the remaining stock of Franks a couple weeks ago, which is when @Guitar Heel and I snagged them. He has hinted there is a Frank V2 coming out. It is an awesome low gain/boost pedal.

He blew out the remaining stock of Franks a couple weeks ago, which is when @Guitar Heel and I snagged them. He has hinted there is a Frank V2 coming out. It is an awesome low gain/boost pedal.
but to be clear, LOW gain. Like, really little. Just as a caveat. Kind of shockingly low. But, adds just the right amount of sizzle for a rig that's low gain anyway, and sounds great in front of the Eternity (which is essentially a tube screamer)

but to be clear, LOW gain. Like, really little. Just as a caveat. Kind of shockingly low. But, adds just the right amount of sizzle for a rig that's low gain anyway, and sounds great in front of the Eternity (which is essentially a tube screamer)

Only if you set your amp to super clean. Crank your amp, you'll get some gain :grin:

Back