The Holy Trinity...who are these guys?

I can't believe I am the only guy chiming in about Huell. I loved his show. He went to oddball, out-of-the way places in California. He could find something interesting in just about anything. Kind of a hayseed. Maybe a little to "GARSH! Wow! Louis, get a shot of that!" But he was endearing. He died way too soon. I miss him.

Huell was awesome. He covered so many of my favorite hangouts in LA and up the Central Coast. Really saddened when he died. An era gone.

Had to google Huell. Had no idea who he was. Found " his human interest show produced by KCET in Los Angeles for California PBS stations. ". So, I guess if you live in California, you know who he is. Shouldn't the third part of the trinity be someone that got shared to the rest of the country?

Had to google Huell. Had no idea who he was. Found " his human interest show produced by KCET in Los Angeles for California PBS stations. ". So, I guess if you live in California, you know who he is. Shouldn't the third part of the trinity be someone that got shared to the rest of the country?

No, we're most of the country and it's economy. :thu:

But it is too bad that show wasn't broadcast nationwide. Everyone would have enjoyed it I'm sure.

Pic in the OP is fake news. None of those in the pic look anything like Geddy, Alex, & Neil :embarrassed:

Geddy?

hqdefault.jpg

Back