The Holy Trinity...who are these guys?

Honkridge

UNACCEPTABLE!
Uo9n86Kh.jpg

Ok I know who two of them are but who's that guy up top?

Dayton Miles. He hosted an OG cooking show on PBS in the 70s and 80s called Flavor Nation mostly focusing on game meats and hand pies.

He died under mysterious circumstances in the ‘90s. Something to do with swingers and ritual satanic abuse.

Dayton Miles. He hosted an OG cooking show on PBS in the 70s and 80s called Flavor Nation mostly focusing on game meats and hand pies.

He died under mysterious circumstances in the ‘90s. Something to do with swingers and ritual satanic abuse.
rolleyes1

ok, so in 1983 Kevin would have been 15. still not the guy in that pic.

Why does it matter when the show was on? The common thing between 2 of them were they were on PBS. Mr Rogers started in '68, Ross in '83, they really weren't the same period. The 2 biggest PBS home improvement shows were This Old House and Hometime. It could be Dean Johnson but I don't remember him in a tool belt he more or less just talked about what was happening. It certainly isn't Bob Villa or Steve Thomas from This Old House.

Why does it matter when the show was on? The common thing between 2 of them were they were on PBS. Mr Rogers started in '68, Ross in '83, they really weren't the same period. The 2 biggest PBS home improvement shows were This Old House and Hometime. It could be Dean Johnson but I don't remember him in a tool belt he more or less just talked about what was happening. It certainly isn't Bob Villa or Steve Thomas from This Old House.

i just don't think it really looks like Kevin. and the implication of "the trinity" is that they're all pillars of PBS and Kevin hasn't really been on that long. and i really don't think it looks like Kevin, but whatever.

KOC.jpg

i just don't think it really looks like Kevin. and the implication of "the trinity" is that they're all pillars of PBS and Kevin hasn't really been on that long. and i really don't think it looks like Kevin, but whatever.

KOC.jpg

I know nothing about the dude, but when you look at all of the hosts of the PBS home improvement shows, he looks closest to that pic than any of the others. Dean Johnson looks close, but doesn't really look too much like it either.

I can't believe I am the only guy chiming in about Huell. I loved his show. He went to oddball, out-of-the way places in California. He could find something interesting in just about anything. Kind of a hayseed. Maybe a little to "GARSH! Wow! Louis, get a shot of that!" But he was endearing. He died way too soon. I miss him.

Back