Elias Graves
Common misfit
No way. Kansas is full of Kansans. 
EG

EG

It kills me that for as much as we paid for this little place here we could have had 2-3 times the house and a few acres of property most other places in the country.
Yer tellin me. If I told you what we paid per square foot, you'd laugh your ass off.

And yet they wonder why turnover is so high.
EG
It suddenly occurred to me today that no one in charge at my job has ever had a conversation with me...not once did anyone take the time to tell me that "this is changing" or " that is changing"...they just take the car away from me early one day then the next leave me in it until I ask to be let out then make me wait around for 1/2 hour until I get permission to fuel up and leave...
...I'm not asking for too much, am I?...wishing to be spoken to like a person?
Yeah, I thought abusing employees went out with the 1950s. ???
EG