WTF: That must have been some bra

Wait. When did taking money across the border become a crime? I once took $100 into canada!!! And then smuggled $50 back out that evening!!!!

I don't get it. I mean, I'm sure there was something illegal going on or why hide it in your bra... But let's assume it's legit my very own hard earned $59,000. I can't carry that across boarders? Since when?

Thank god I haven't hit the lottery yet. I'd be in deep trouble by now.
 
It's not, I do it all of the time. It becomes a crime when you don't declare any amount over $10,000.
 
They might have gotten away with it if they'd used bills instead of loose change.

Yeah, Canadian's are fans of giving you change instead of real money. I never spend a dime when I'm there just to avoid 30 pounds of change in my pocket.
 
Back
Top