so....when did yoga pants become "leggings" :confused:

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
.....so......I'm watching the Giants v Reds game and a commercial comes on for "leggings" :wtf: they look like Yoga pants to me? The commercial also shows the ass as much as the legs so they could just as well be called "assing's" if they're not gonna call them yoga pants....am i wrong here ?

I think about the time they started making them out of stretch denim and worn with sweaters and those fuzzy boots.

Thanks to everyone who turned out for this week’s meeting of the Pervy Dads Committee.
You're only a pervy dad if you openly ogle or comment on your daughter/stepdaughter/niece or her friends. There's also an unwritten rule that says you shouldn't be pervy for one younger than your daughter, at least until your daughter hits a certain age. Once they're like 24 it becomes impossible, unless you've switched your sexual preference.

Wein should change the name of this sub forum from Jack’s Place to Basic Bitching.

“What is this new trend that has been going on for over a decade? Bring me a Hamms and a copy of Vintage Carburetors for the Groovy Gentleman—I’ve had enough of this modern life.”

Wein should change the name of this sub forum from Jack’s Place to Basic Bitching.

“What is this new trend that has been going on for over a decade? Bring me a Hamms and a copy of Vintage Carburetors for the Groovy Gentleman—I’ve had enough of this modern life.”
fuck carburetors in the face....seriously....hirrible horrible shit but even more so fuck car giuy in the face, especially hot rod and truck guy.

Back