Dig it! So I went out to lunch with my sister today and the restaurant was hosting a silent auction

You and I have wildly different definitions of highly desirable apparently.
While it's no pizza-rat-in-a peanut-car, I'd still bid on the C3PO tape dispenser. What's considered desirable to our depraved MWGL community probably doesn't translate to the general population. Hence, you get great deals at yard sales & private auctions.

What'd you get? The Bird/Magic poster sounds cool, and probably worth a few bucks to a collector.
 
This is highly desirable. I think everyone on MWGLF wants this absolutely true to life, available on Amazon item.

Screenshot_20221123-102948_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
This is highly desirable. I think everyone on MWGLF wants this absolutely true to life, available on Amazon item.

screenshot_20221123-102948_amazon-shopping-jpg.78706
I like the way the faces distort as the cheese melts. I'm sure adding a little ink to your diet is a good thing right? Especially if it's served atop some hot, melty cheese.
 
What kinda maths are they using that 65% of 1700 is only 200 dollars off?
They used the old 'up to' marketing strategy. In this case it only went 'up to' 14.65%.

Getting boned on the discount is the least of his worries. Those denim & leather trousers look like they run a little snug.
 
Back
Top