Quarantine haircut jam

Truth

upload_2020-4-29_12-1-4.png
 
My two boys are going to look like blonde Jesus by the time this is over. They are both blessed with fast growing, thick hair. My 14 year old said he might just keep it long at the end of this but my 8 year old is losing his mind. Bangs all in his face, hair down past his collar. I told my wife I was gonna man bun him next week when it is long enough and she about slapped me. I had a good laugh at that.
 
Wife asked me if I wanted her to give me a haircut, which usually means, it’s time. Had a few beers and sat outside and let her go to town.

She’s been cutting it before lockdown so this isn’t really new.
 
Mine can grow out until I can get into my usual place - if it is still in business. And then add a month since they will have limited openings and I can wait. Prior to the past few years I normally only got it cut maybe three times a year anyways. I'm even attempting to grow out my beard.

I'm not particularly good looking on my best days, so this hurts nothing....
 
If one more idiot here at work comes in with a fucking mohawk, I'll lose my shit. Some people have fucking weirdly shaped noggins.
 
Back
Top