Prime Rock Hate

I watched but didn't see any. Anyway they created those legos from actual images, so if the resolution would have been better you would have seen boobs.

I'm sure if they had Lego figurines there would have been boobs, but this was obviously not the case. Your assumption was wrong. :embarrassed:
 
I haven't listened much to the new one yet, but what I've heard is a dude trying to stretch some boundaries. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. You get too far out there, and the public won't follow. At least he's trying. He could make the same White Stripes-type record for the next 20, and he'd probably do ok. But that's not the kind of guy he is.
 
I'm sure if they had Lego figurines there would have been boobs, but this was obviously not the case. Your assumption was wrong. :embarrassed:

No it was about the resolution. They pixelate a photograph to match the size of legos being used in the animated model. There was a small segment where Jack and Meg's faces were in much more detail, but that didn't show their bodies. If it had there would have been boobs. With square legos, don't need figurines. All about the resolution and scale.
 
No it was about the resolution. They pixelate a photograph to match the size of legos being used in the animated model. There was a small segment where Jack and Meg's faces were in much more detail, but that didn't show their bodies. If it had there would have been boobs. With square legos, don't need figurines. All about the resolution and scale.

Shut the fuck up, rickenvox.
 
you were just hypnotized by the boobs
she always did sport a nice side boob :love:

meg_white_400px.jpg
 
Back
Top