Perfect albums..

ziggy stardust
the wall
the 59 sound - gaslight anthem
O- Damien rice
the earth is not a cold dead place - explosion in the sky
 
I know we get a lot of Sting haters on here, but this is one of my all-time top 10 albums. Brilliant stuff, really is.

sting.jpg
 
Most of the ones I would've picked have already been mentioned.

Here's one that hasn't:

Gotthard-LipService.jpg
 
The Stone Roses s/t

Stoneroses.jpg



Smashing Pumpkins Siamese dream
MI0001678723.jpg



Skygreen leopards - One Thousand Bird Ceremony
500x500.jpg


Radiohead - The bends
Radiohead.bends.albumart.jpg


Galaxie 500 - On Fire
220px-Onfire_galaxie500.jpg



Eelectric Wizard - Come my fanatics
R-1792555-1243641357.jpeg.jpg


Tycho - Dive

Dive%2Bcover.png


Commodores s/t
714QFDonoPL._SY355_.jpg


Cristopher Cross
MI0003549862.jpg



Built to Spill - You in Reverse
homepage_large.8be705c0.jpg


Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient works 85-92

31NPBSSTAVL.jpg


Powerage-by-AC-DC.jpg


Magnolia Electric co. - Josephine

josephine.jpg
 
I thought that this was a perfect record when I was about 19. Years have passed and I still think that it is. Really so good.

it was pretty much my proper foray into Floyd and to this day I get more out of it than dsotm. A slightly grim anecdote but when my mum passes, if I have to say some words at the funerals lot of that will be dedicated to the time she blagged my brothers ticket to see the wall at Wembley.
 
Sweet Oblivion - Screaming Trees
Facelift -AIC
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
War -U2
Ten - Pearl Jam
Badmotorfinger - Soundgarden
Vulgar Display of Power - Pantera
 
Many have been mentioned here, but I have to add a few:

Phish - Rift
The Black Crowes - 3 Snakes and 1 Charm, Amorica
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
The Kinks - Low Budget
Mother Love Bone - Apple
 
Back
Top