Occasional versus thread pt 57: Tall but fat versus muscular but short

Choose

• Tall but fat

• Muscular but short

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not quite heavy enough, but solidly over 6'. Maybe if I put on the 20 lbs I need to cross into fat territory I'd finally be content, happy, and popular.
I'mma start eating a gallon of ice cream every day and anticipate becoming the happiest, most popular person I know within 6 months or so

Reactions: Tig
Damn, I missed out on big trucks, flashy jewelry, constantly being unhappy, dissatisfied, a chip on their shoulder, looking for conflict, and/or are trying to over-compensate? I want my money back, God! :mad:

How I love stereotyping. :bigg:

I'mma start eating a gallon of ice cream every day and anticipate becoming the happiest, most popular person I know within 6 months or so
I'll try it, too. I don't see how abdominal cramping and diarrhea are going to make me popular, but I'm game.

Damn, I missed out on big trucks, flashy jewelry, constantly being unhappy, dissatisfied, a chip on their shoulder, looking for conflict, and/or are trying to over-compensate? I want my money back, God! :mad:

How I love stereotyping. :bigg:
This post does seem a little conflict-seeking and shoulder-chippy, bro.

I’ve been tall and fat and I’ve been tall and ripped. I'm tall and regular now. I gotta say I don’t want to be short. But how short are talking.

Let's say 80th percentile height and 80th percentile bodyfat versus 20th percentile height and 80th percentile muscles.

In the U.S. that would be 6' or taller and and 230 lbs. or heavier. vs. 5'6" or shorter.

Cool, I can visualise that. I guess we're 'stuck' with the results, yeah? Like I can't just choose 'tall and fat' and then diet and hit the gym to get lean?

If that's the case and diet and exercise don't matter I think I'd take the body of a male olympic gymnast. It'd be great to be fit like that and not need to do jackshit to maintain it.

Back