Occasional versus thread pt 57: Tall but fat versus muscular but short

Choose

• Tall but fat

• Muscular but short

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd pick short, since of the two options the tall/fat would seem to be less healthy. Health is more important than height.

For those of you picking the tall fat option, you can replicate it with a pedal:

TFW_Main-01_1024x1024.png

I wouldn’t mind being a little bit taller and a little bit less muscular. I’ve basically been a 6”1’ linebacker since I was 16 years old.

Neither.

Unless you are talking about my genitals, then I would choose option 1 :cry:

I'm a tall guy with lousy knees, which isn't fun, but little muscly guys sure seem to be spending their whole life compensating for it--big trucks, flashy jewelry, looking for conflict, etc. Doesn't look like they're happy.

I know a lot of short, muscular guys who are constantly unhappy, dissatisfied, have a chip on their shoulder, and/or are trying to over-compensate. Heck, the weight-lifting itself is usually compensating. I do know others that seem well-adjusted.

However, I know a lot of tall, fat guys who seem very content, happy, and far more popular.

Let's say 80th percentile height and 80th percentile bodyfat versus 20th percentile height and 80th percentile muscles.

In the U.S. that would be 6' or taller and and 230 lbs. or heavier. vs. 5'6" or shorter.

Last edited:
However, I know a lot of tall, fat guys who seem very content, happy, and far more popular.

In the U.S. that would be 6' or taller and and 230 lbs. or heavier. vs. 5'6" or shorter.
I'm not quite heavy enough, but solidly over 6'. Maybe if I put on the 20 lbs I need to cross into fat territory I'd finally be content, happy, and popular.

Back