Question: My YouTube Channel content survey - what do you want to see in 2021?

What kind of videos do you most want to see me make in 2021?


  • Total voters
    9
I'm not sure I understand.

A lot of the YouTubers will have a post every so often listening to demos people send and critiquing them in the video. Usually it's related to some kind of idea they're presented before, but other times it's totally random.

So let's say I send you a clip of me playing. You give me constructive criticism which ranges from "hey, you have a good idea, but you took this on a 6 year old iPhone, and it's a poorly lit video of you in your 3 day old pajamas, and maybe you should think about your presentation" to "this is really great and you've got some solid ideas, but your parts need help and here's some ideas".
 
Yeah. I like doing this sort of thing but I’m nervous a out copyright strikes on the channel.

public domain stuff?

https://www.lifewire.com/public-domain-music-3482603

Another idea would be a lesson focused on Dickey Betts approach to harmony. He was the one that put those Allman bro’s twin leads over the top. Might be a cool topic for folks looking for more classic rock type stuff and guys who are burnt out on that as well.
 
I'm less interested in learning how to play classic rock, metal, and blues and more interested in the basic concepts we all missed because we were trying to learn classic rock and blues. And while I don't really care for gear demos I do think some videos on how gear works would be cool.
I didn't vote, and I'm hardly anyone's target demographic, but I liked this idea. I've been playing 25 years, but every f*cking thing I know I've had to learn under the gun, because I had to be able to do it for next week's audition/gig/showing off session. So any time I go through any instructional material, I've got to decide if it's worth plowing through the stuff I already know to get to the stuff that fills in my blanks. So, I guess that's guidance for putting together intermediate-level stuff?
 
Back
Top