Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
46350409_1998688813546836_7564997198643986432_n.jpg

i used to work with a guy who had a parrot, a dog and a cat. he came home early one day and the parrot was saying 'Rex, get the kitty, get the kitty, get the kitty'
no kidding. it was a game he played with the dog and cat once in a while and the bird picked up on it and was apparently doing it all the time.
Friends of mine had a Beo and a dog, cats a.s.o. -the Beo was always yelling "food time" which made the dog completely crazy ... in other he exactly copied the tramway: rumbling, whistle, braking, opening doors and drivers announcing ... which made us completely crazy.

Last edited:
Friends of mine had a Beo and a dog, cats a.s.o. -always yelling "food time" which made the dog completely crazy ... in other he exactly copied the tramway: whistle, braking, opening doors and drivers announcing ... which made us completely crazy.
i've always thought it would be hilarious to teach one of the talking species of birds to do Jack Nicholson lines.

"you can't handle the truth"......"heeeeeeeres johnny".......you want me on this wall, you need me on this wall" and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back