Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centigrade bitches. :tongue:

Ajx46js.jpg

:wink:

In the 70's vinyl wasn't that expensive. Now, it's stupid and a gimmick. I won't be going back. Realize that it's only vinyl in the since of what it's made of. The music being put on it is transferred via digital. It's smoke and mirrors, but hey, it sounds good in your house.

Reactions: Tig
you should see what's going on our 'new' 20.
:facepalm:
Yeah...who'd they end up picking? I forget. I just know it was some politically correct choice to promote equality, or some BS. I always liked Andrew Jackson. He was our wild-man president.

Edit: Never mind, found it. Harriet Tubman. I sure hope this isn't the final version. It looks like a crappy photo shop job.

150512160929-tubman-on-20-780x439.png

Yeah...who'd they end up picking? I forget. I just know it was some politically correct choice to promote equality, or some BS. I always liked Andrew Jackson. He was our wild-man president.

Edit: Never mind, found it. Harriet Tubman. I sure hope this isn't the final version. It looks like a crappy photo shop job.

Did I stumble into the luddite thread? :grin:

Edit: Never mind, found it. Harriet Tubman. I sure hope this isn't the final version. It looks like a crappy photo shop job
I hope she can tallk Brett Fave into loaning her a razor

6279882.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back