Kesha is not attractive

404054118.jpg

YUCK! That upsets my stomach.

403538465.jpg

Whew, that's better.

394584384.jpg

I needed a double dose to clear Kesha's saggy ass out of my noggin.

Meh. Speaking for the pudgy middle age scientist demographic, we collectively would do her. Sure, not exactly USDA prime, but not the worst I have seen.

Meh. Speaking for the pudgy middle age scientist demographic, we collectively would do her. Sure, not exactly USDA prime, but not the worst I have seen.

Speaking from the fat, approaching 30 and no prospects in sight demographic, I would not. :messedup:

any one of you that's single and says you wouldn't, i'm calling BULLSHIT!!! ain't a man on this planet that's gonna turn down poon unless a: you can't find it for the fat, b: it smells way too bad,c: she's got a reputation for being a walking billboard for the free clinic, especially if you know that nobody will find out:grin:... so, those of you that are saying you wouldn't do it are some lyin' ass mufukahs:lol:

any one of you that's single and says you wouldn't, i'm calling BULLSHIT!!! ain't a man on this planet that's gonna turn down poon unless a: you can't find it for the fat, b: it smells way too bad,c: she's got a reputation for being a walking billboard for the free clinic, especially if you know that nobody will find out:grin:... so, those of you that are saying you wouldn't do it are some lyin' ass mufukahs:lol:

Kesha qualifies for B and C...

Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana donkey show.

Um, no. Luckily you are there to comfort the gross chicks of the world.

Even lonely dudes have standards. I know I did when I was single. I'd rather go without.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

In my anger management classes, most stories of how the person wound up in court start with the words, "I was drinking and...".

yep, been there and done that too thwap0

i'm happy to say that these days it's all about my wife and my girls. i barely drink anymore and i haven't smoked pot in almost 13 years:thu:

I think she's pretty enough and maybe that was just a bad pic of her ass. I probably wouldn't turn her away, but my Wife likes girl's butts rounder and firmer, and she makes all those decisons.

If she wasn't famous, and was a nice person/good personality, then yes, I'd hit it.

With nothing much going on upstairs? No....

Back