JustStrings.com vs. StringsAndBeyond.com...

Which is the better choice?

• StringsAndBeyond.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've never used Strings and Beyond. Their logo looks like they just pasted the name of the company over the Guitar Center logo. That's not why I've never used them, but I have to say it doesn't inspire confidence.

I’ve never used them. I guess they make their own strings, and will send custom gauged sets.

I haven't kept up with them but they were not a manufacture when they started; they were buying strings from a mfg/supplier and reselling.

I've never used Strings and Beyond. Their logo looks like they just pasted the name of the company over the Guitar Center logo. That's not why I've never used them, but I have to say it doesn't inspire confidence.

I've used them quite a bit and they have pretty fantastic customer service & communication.

I've used both Just Strings and S&B with no complaints about either.

I haven't kept up with them but they were not a manufacture when they started; they were buying strings from a mfg/supplier and reselling.

I've used them quite a bit and they have pretty fantastic customer service & communication.

I've used both Just Strings and S&B with no complaints about either.

They been posting videos of the guys winding strings. Custom gauges seem to be their big push right now.

I must be missing something; I've never spent more than $5-6 for a pack of strings and can't imagine that I ever will. Why? You like Elixir strings, ok, I'm not saying what others should/shouldn't spend on, but once upon a time I looked at one of those sites to get some extra singles, and thought "holy shit, it'd be cheaper just to get whole sets and put the other strings aside."

I must be missing something; I've never spent more than $5-6 for a pack of strings and can't imagine that I ever will. Why? You like Elixir strings, ok, I'm not saying what others should/shouldn't spend on, but once upon a time I looked at one of those sites to get some extra singles, and thought "holy shit, it'd be cheaper just to get whole sets and put the other strings aside."
Singles are $1 at GC.

IT's not about single strings, it's about finding sets that's not available at the local shop...I mostly use Ernie Ball .010s but on a few guitars I like some more obscure GHS sets...and for bass what as well...

I'm mainly trying to see if there's any reason to avoid one site or the other, and so far it looks like they are both fine...

Yeah, I have no horse in this race. I just remember how pleased I was that Amazon had all kinds of bass string sets.

Back