In case you don't know what fog looks like.......

can't say i have...we only get dry fog in the early AM on occasion

Ever ride through fog for miles and come out drenched?!

shell-shocked-soldiers-5.jpg

I've been through the desert on a reindeer with no name. In the desert you can remember animal's name. Luckily, this one had a very shiny nose so it was easy to tell it from all the other reindeer in the desert. That came in real handy one Christmas eve. Fog was so thick you couldn't see the plants and birds and rocks and things. Fog so thick, you couldn't cut it with a poop knife. Other places that get fog bad, if it rains, it washes the fog away. It rains a lot in the desert but, it's a dry rain. So, that doesn't help much. After two days in the desert sun, my reindeer's nose began to turn red. After nine days I let the reindeer run free cause the desert had turned to sea. but, it's a dry sea. That and I might as well let it go free. I've been lost in this fog for nine days. I missed New Year's Eve and everybody is pissed they didn't get their presents.

go ahead and mock me...all of you :mad: just remember that we get fog in the desert but you all never get dry heat in the corn fields, in the crab infested pacific NW, in the concrete jungle of NYC, in the swamps of the south! and if for some reason you do and you take a picture of it then I promise you I will be there to mock your picture, never forget....:mad: :mad: :mad:

go ahead and mock me...all of you :mad: just remember that we get fog in the desert but you all never get dry heat in the corn fields, in the crab infested pacific NW, in the concrete jungle of NYC, in the swamps of the south! and if for some reason you do and you take a picture of it then I promise you I will be there to mock your picture, never forget....:mad: :mad: :mad:

I liked your desert pics. :shrug:

The only dry heat in NYC is in my apartment, where the fret ends roam free.

I hope you know I love you and everybody else here. Not trying to make anybody mad ever. As far as fog in the dessert goes, I found this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hound_of_the_Baskervilles_(1939_film)#Awards_and_honors

Awards and honors[edit]
American Film Institute recognition

2018 MWGL's Best movie filmed in Arizona

Back