I'm not saying it's aliens, but...

Yeah, I bet the staff got a serious Thing infection goin'.

Cnjx.gif

As a person who has spent most of his adult life working in laboratory environments, my guess here is that someone 'misplaced' a logged and federally restricted gamma ray radioactive source used to calibrate a spectrometer or a similar piece of lab gear. The lockdown is to seal the facility and search for the missing source before the effort of filling out all the paperwork with the NRC.

Last edited:
As a person who has spent most of his adult life working ion laboratory environments, my guess here is that someone 'misplaced' a logged and federally restricted gamma ray radioactive source used to calibrate a spectrometer or a similar piece of lab gear. The lockdown is to seal the facility and search for the missing source before the effort of filling out all the paperwork with the NRC.
You’re no fun.

As a person who has spent most of his adult life working in laboratory environments, my guess here is that someone 'misplaced' a logged and federally restricted gamma ray radioactive source used to calibrate a spectrometer or a similar piece of lab gear. The lockdown is to seal the facility and search for the missing source before the effort of filling out all the paperwork with the NRC.

Sooo...you are sayin this is a real life episode of the Simpson's?

Back