If you come for a substance abuse evaluation

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
and you want to convince me you don't have a drinking problem, you probably shouldn't have a key ring hooked to your belt-tab that has both a bottle opener and a beer can tab puller on it. :rolleyes: :grin:

Abuse is in room 12 -- next door to argument (in room 12A)

tumblr_npw8j8KseN1r4vhzno4_400.gif

Reactions: Tig
and you want to convince me you don't have a drinking problem, you probably shouldn't have a key ring hooked to your belt-tab that has both a bottle opener and a beer can tab puller on it. :rolleyes: :grin:
And your response: This dick here (points at cock) do you see it? How about you just drop down and suck my cock until you lose that fucked up attitude. Now, if you would like to start over, now we can.

Last edited:
Well.....I have a bottle cap opener as my key ring. Hmmm..........
There are probably good reasons for it, but it could give a wrong impression. All the clinical data suggested no problem, so that was what the report read. It just struck me as funny.

Now you tell me?!?!!. You should write a pamphlet on how to fool an addictions counselor. A tricks of the trade, as it were. :grin:

I have a bottle opener on my key ring and I don't drink alcohol.
It's for fancy boutiquey sodas I get from the old timey drugstore I shop at

I guess.

Sometimes, esp with things like keys, you kinda forget what you have attached to the ring. Once you get into your routine day over day, you may not think to evaluate it.

Beer isn't drinking though is it?

(I have a bottle opener on my key-ring, and another on the separate keyring I use only for my bike key. My main keyring also has a hammer-spike thing for breaking car windows and cutting seatbelts in an emergency. I don't get much use out of that one either.)

I have a bottle opener on my key ring and I don't drink alcohol.
It's for fancy boutiquey sodas I get from the old timey drugstore I shop at

Hardly ever need it but that's what I have one for.

The barber shop we went to when I was a kid had one of these glass bottle vending machines and I remember there being something really satisfying about using the built-in bottle opener.

010567.jpg

Reactions: Tig
Back