I have GAS but I have no idea what I want.

Flamencology

You don't deserve koa.
Just a general feeling that I want something new to add to the family.

Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
I just bought a bass combo amp, so I'll just transfer my vague-not-any-time-soon gas list to you:

some sort of envelop filter/autowah pedal (the earthquaker spatial delivery looks pretty fun)
a boss FZ-2
a nice tele

edit: oh, and a kemper!

b-c-rich-mockingbird-archtop-supreme-usa-253242.jpg

how about one of these [smiles]

17257957216_320bf17568_b.jpg

or, if you prefer coupes......
16299715030_ae1e316a06_b.jpg

If I were ever to buy a vintage convertible, it would be the 1956 Mercedes from High Society:

B88452C2-050D-45E1-97F5-8955361793D1.jpeg

I’m a real square when it comes to shit like this, though; I can’t imagine ever driving a car on the highway that didn’t have airbags and all that. Fine for around a lazy town, but that’s that.

If I were ever to buy a vintage convertible, it would be the 1956 Mercedes from High Society:

View attachment 42000

I’m a real square when it comes to shit like this, though; I can’t imagine ever driving a car on the highway that didn’t have airbags and all that. Fine for around a lazy town, but that’s that.
just for info....those aren't 'vintage'. they're brand new Jag E Types with all the modern suspensions and all, and a lot faster. https://www.eaglegb.com/
but i get that they're not your style.

esp. the ES175 with its laminate top. L5 is probably the best they make, or a Johnny Smith if you want the top unmolested by pickup holes.

Agree. No one can make good music with an ES-175. [insert "poking with stick emoji here"]

Joe_Pass_%28jazz%29.jpg

Back