Hot or Not - Danelectro Wild Thing Baritone Electric Guitar

Sorry, but it...
give-a-fuck-o-meter-1.gif

Doesn't work for me either Mark. Nothing against Dano's, but that particular design doesn't do much for me.

I do happen to have a Dano Baritone and do like it. So if you're fine with that flip design, I'd say go for it, they're (for me) the most fun you can have with a Baritone.
DSC02181.jpg

........................that's my '63 Dano Baritone on the right. I like it's tone and I assume the Wild Think would be about the same

Doesn't work for me either Mark. Nothing against Dano's, but that particular design doesn't do much for me.
e

hehe....I don't post stuff because I like it...I post because I want to see what folks have to say about it... :grin:

hehe....I don't post stuff because I like it...I post because I want to see what folks have to say about it... :grin:

Yep, I considered that might have been the pretext of the OP as well, but I also thought, "but then again, maybe!" :grin:

my dano says it's 30" but it's really 29.5". what strings are you using for Ab standard? because that's about as low as i can get before it gets floppy and i'm using a 13-72 set.
I'm using 14 - 68 D'Addario baritone strings. I may try flats next to cut out the string noise.

Like Danelectros, but the Wild Thing series has never appealed to me. Still, I couldn't pass up an excellent price on a Wild Thing Bari and bought one. Long story short, I returned it the next day. I loved the 56U2 Baritone, but the Wild Thing had none of what the 56U2 possessed in regard to sound, and sound, of course, would have been that which would made up for its cosmetic deficiencies.

Back