Hot for Teacher is the best Van Halen song ever

I was always partial to the intro riff on Unchained.

And that simple, yet most ball-squashing opening riff ever makes this THE BEST VH song EVER.


/thread.



(P.S. - second-most simple, yet highly ball-squashing opening riff ever: "It's A Long Way To The Top...", AC/DC).
 
If it's not a track from "Fair Warning" then how could it possibly be the best Van Halen song ever?

But hear me now, somebody said "Fair Warning, Lord !"
(This is Meanstreet) Lord, strike that poor boy down
Dow Dow Dow Dow Dowda Dow Dow Dow Dow Downa Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow new Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wahnew Dow Dow Dow Dow Dow Wonna. FAIR WARNING. I love all the DLR Albumls and a couple of the others. EVH ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thu:
 
Panama is the best Van Halen song ever. Period. Sorry guys, it just is. Sure, it is cliche, and overplayed, and everything anyone may want to knock it for, but it is the best Van Halen song ever. It still gets me pumped every last time I hear it.
 
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbdMvOwf22M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbdMvOwf22M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
 
Panama is the best Van Halen song ever. Period. Sorry guys, it just is. Sure, it is cliche, and overplayed, and everything anyone may want to knock it for, but it is the best Van Halen song ever. It still gets me pumped every last time I hear it.


That one is definitely my favorite. It was a gateway drug to the cheeze metal I loved so much in the 80's :embarrassed:
 
"Fair Warning" and "VH II" are the best albums.

My favourite song at the moment though is probably....Drop Dead Legs...sick, sick groove.
 
Back
Top